Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 1, 2014

Guardians

Am I the only girl out there that knows what came out today?

I won't pretend to know everything about comics. I came on to the superhero scene later on in my life. I love them! I love everything about them! The more the better! There are certain types I don't like. I can only go as dark as Batman and  I barely tolerated the Green Lantern. 


I love to read comics well as much as I can afford to. I always feel uncomfortable when I walk into a comic book store. I often feel like I have to pretend to know all about the comic book world. I don't enter a store often but when I do I always feel like all eyes are on me.





Regardless of that I can't get enough. I live and breathe superheroes. I can't wait to see any superhero movie live action or cartoon. They are very entertaining. Each character is different full of odd behaviors and quirky attitudes. Guardians of the Galaxy is a prime example. I am not entirely familiar with their story line but I can't wait to get familiar.

From how Marvel Studios is marketing the movie is a melting pot of quirky, goofy, and action. This is the beginning of awesomeness and I know there is more guardians in the future. I stay put and wait for what the comic book world has in store for me. In the television world there are many projects coming up and I am very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment